QUICK CASH!!!!! NO GIMMICKS!!!! JUST READ THIS!!!!

Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 2000 Games' started by J.Banks, Jul 19, 2003.

  1. J.Banks

    J.Banks Guest

    $$MAKE LOTS OF QUICK CASH THE EASY WAY$$

    Dear Internet User,

    Good day, This article I've written is all about the fact
    where I earned an ASTOUNDING amount of money in less than
    a month and I've decided to share or reveal the secrets
    behind making big bucks in the Mail Order Business.
    So all money seekers, read this carefully.

    **READING THIS COULD CHANGE YOUR LIFE!**

    I found this on a bulletin board like this one and decided
    to try it. A little while back, I was browsing through
    several newsgroups, just like you are now, and came across
    an article similar to this that said you could make
    thousands of dollars within weeks with only an initial
    investment of $6.00! So I thought, "Yeah right, this must
    be a scam", but like most of us, I was curious, so I kept
    reading. Anyway, it said that you need to send $1.00 to
    each of the 6 names and address stated in the article. You
    then place your own name and address in the bottom of the
    list at #6, and post the article in at least 200
    newsgroups. (There are thousands) No catch, that was it.
    So after thinking it over, and talking to a few people
    first, I thought about trying it. I figured: "what have I
    got to lose except 6 stamps and $6.00, right?" Then I
    invested the measly $6.00. Well GUESS WHAT!!... within 7
    days, I started getting money in the mail! I was shocked!
    I figured it would end soon, but the money just kept
    coming in. In my first week, I made about $25.00. By the
    end of the second week I had made a total of over
    $1,000.00! In the third week I had over $10,000.00 and
    it's still growing. This is now my fourth week and I have
    made just over $42,000.00 and it's still coming in
    rapidly. It's certainly worth $6.00, and 6 stamps, I have
    spent more than that on the lottery!!

    Let me tell you how this works and most importantly, why
    it works.... Also, make sure you print a copy of this
    article NOW, so you can get the information off of it as
    you need it. I promise you that if you follow the
    directions exactly, that you will start making more money
    than you thought possible by doing something so easy!

    SUGGESTION: Read this entire message carefully! (print it
    out or download it.) Follow the simple directions and
    watch the money come in! It's easy. It's legal. And, your
    investment is only $6.00 (Plus postage).

    IMPORTANT: This is not a rip-off; it is not indecent; it
    is not illegal; and it is virtually no risk - it really
    works!!!! If all of the following instructions are adhered
    to, you will receive extraordinary dividends.

    PLEASE NOTE: Please follow these directions EXACTLY, and
    $50,000 or more can be yours in 20 to 60 days. This
    program remains successful because of the honesty and
    integrity of the participants. Please continue it’s
    success by carefully adhering to the instructions. You
    will now become part of the Mail Order business. In this
    business your product is not solid and tangible, it's a
    service. You are in the business of developing Mailing
    Lists. Many large corporations are happy to pay big bucks
    for quality lists. However, the money made from the
    mailing lists is secondary to the income which is made
    from people like you and me asking to be included in that
    list.
    inside EACH of the 6 pieces of paper so the bill will not
    be seen through the envelope ( Please make sure that the
    bill wouldn't be noticed in the envelope to prevent
    thievery). Send out US $ DOLLAR, so it would be more
    acceptable.

    STEP 2: Next, place one paper in each of the 6 envelopes
    and seal them properly. You should now have 6 sealed
    envelopes, each with a piece of paper stating the
    phrase, "PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING LIST.", your name
    and address, and a $1.00 bill.

    What you are doing is creating a service. THIS IS
    ABSOLUTELY LEGAL! You are requesting for a legitimate
    service and you are paying for it! Like most of us, I was
    a little skeptical and a little worried about the legal
    aspects of it all. So I checked it out with the U.S. Post
    Office (1-800-725-2161) and they confirmed that it is
    indeed legal!

    Mail the US$6.00 to the following addresses:

    1)Bob R.
    11 Phillips Lane
    Lake Groove, NY 11755-2623

    2) Almeric Battiste
    P.O. Box 450035
    Kissimmee, Florida USA 34745

    3) Phonexay Khounvongsa
    5003 Lakecrest Dr.
    Shawnee, KS, USA 66218

    4)Tamara Ortiz
    2471 Newsom Rd.
    Bellville, TX. USA 77418

    5) Love Carter
    #2 Jericho St.,
    Victoriaville Homes, Antipolo City,
    Philippines, 1870

    6) Jeff Banks
    2940 Fillmore Drive
    Chambersburg, PA, USA 17201

    STEP 3: Now take the #1 name off the list that you see
    above, move the other names up (6 becomes 5, 5 becomes 4,
    etc...) and add YOUR Name as number 6 on the list.

    STEP 4: Copy this article. Change anything you need to,
    but try to keep this article as close to original as
    possible. Now, post your amended article to at least 200
    newsgroups. (I think there are close to 2.4million groups)
    All you need is 200, but remember, the more you post, the
    more money you make! This is perfectly legal! If you have
    any doubts, refer to Title 18, Section 1302 and 1341, US
    Postal and Lottery Laws or Title 18, Section 3005 in the
    US code, also in the code of Federal regulations, Volume
    16, Sections 255 and 436, which states; "a product or
    service must be exchanged for money received." The simple
    note in the letter, "PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING LIST",
    makes it legal because you are paying for exchange of a
    service, (adding the purchasers name to his mailing list)
    for a $1.00 fee.
    IMPORTANT: Keep a copy of these steps for yourself and,
    whenever you need money, you can use it again, and again.
    PLEASE REMEMBER that this program remains successful
    because of the honesty and integrity of the participants
    and by their carefully adhering to the directions. Look at
    it this way. If you are of integrity, the program will
    continue and the money that so many others have received
    will come your way.

    NOTE: You may want to retain every name and address sent
    to you, either on a computer or hard copy and keep the
    notes people send you. This VERIFIES that you are truly
    providing a service. (Also, it might be a good idea to
    wrap the $1 bill in dark paper to reduce the risk of mail
    theft.) So, as each post is downloaded and the directions
    carefully followed, six members will be reimbursed for
    their participation as a List Developer with one dollar
    each. Your name will move up the list geometrically so
    that when your name reaches the #1 position you will be
    receiving thousands of dollars in CASH!!! What an
    opportunity for only $6.00 ($1.00 for each of the first
    six people listed above) Send it now, add your own name to
    the list and you're in business!
    -->DIRECTIONS FOR HOW TO POST TO NEWSGROUPS<--

    Step 1) You do not need to re-type this entire letter to
    do your own posting. Simply put your mouse cursor at the
    beginning of this letter, click and drag your cursor to
    the bottom of this document, right click and select 'copy'
    from the edit menu. This will copy the entire letter into
    the computer's memory.

    Step 2) Open a blank 'notepad' file and place your mouse
    cursor at the top of the blank page. Right click and from
    the 'edit' menu select 'paste'. This will paste a copy of
    the letter into notepad so that you can add your name and
    postal address to the list.

    Step 3) Save your new notepad file as a .txt file. If you
    want to do your postings in different settings, you'll
    always have this file to go back to.

    Step 4) Use Netscape or Internet explorer and try
    searching for various newsgroups (on-line forums, message
    boards, chat sites, discussions.)

    Step 5) Visit these message boards and post this article
    as a new message by highlighting the text of this letter
    and selecting paste from the edit menu. Fill in the
    Subject, this will be the header that everyone sees as
    they scroll through the list of postings in a particular
    group, click the "post" message button. You're done with
    your first one!

    Congratulations...THAT'S IT! All you have to do is jump to
    different newsgroups and post away, after you get the hang
    of it, it will take about a minute for each newsgroup!
    **REMEMBER, THE MORE NEWSGROUPS YOU POST IN, THE MORE
    MONEY YOU WILL MAKE!! BUT YOU HAVE TO POST A MINIMUM OF
    200** That's it! You will begin receiving money from
    around the world within days! You may eventually want to
    rent a P.O.Box due to the large amount of mail you will
    receive. If you wish to stay anonymous, you can invent a
    name to use, as long as the postman will deliver it.
    **JUST MAKE SURE ALL THE ADDRESSES ARE CORRECT.**
    =======================================
    *Now the WHY part; Out of 200 postings, say I receive only
    5 replies (a very low example). So then I made $5.00 with
    my name at #6 on the letter. Now, each of the 5 persons
    who just sent me $1.00 make the MINIMUM 200 postings, each
    with my name at #5 and only 5 persons respond to each of
    the original 5, that is another $25.00 for me, now those
    25 each make 200 MINIMUM posts with my name at #4 and only
    5 replies each, I will bring in an additional $125.00!
    Now, those 125 persons turn around and post the MINIMUM
    200 with my name at #3 and only receive 5 replies each, I
    will make an additional $626.00! OK, now here is the fun
    part, each of those 625 persons post a MINIMUM 200 letters
    with my name at #2 and they each only receive 5 replies,
    that just made me $3,125.00!!! Those 3,125 persons will
    all deliver this message to 200 newsgroups with my name at
    #1 and if still ONLY 5 persons per 200 newsgroups react I
    will receive $15,625,00! With an original investment of
    only $6.00! AMAZING! When your name is no longer on the
    list, you just take the latest posting in the newsgroups,
    and send out another $6.00 to names on the list, putting
    your name at number 6 again. And start posting again. The
    thing to remember is: do you realize that thousands of
    people all over the world are joining the internet and
    reading these articles everyday?, JUST LIKE YOU are now!!
    So, can you afford $6.00 and see if it really works?? I
    think so... People have said, "what if the plan is played
    out and no one sends you the money? So what! What are the
    chances of that happening when there are tons of new
    honest users and new honest people who are joining the
    internet and newsgroups everyday and are willing to give
    it a try? Estimates are at 20,000 to 50,000 new users,
    every day, with thousands of those joining the actual
    internet!!! REMEMBER, PLAY FAIRLY AND HONESTLY AND THIS
    WILL WORK FOR YOU!!!

    GOOD LUCK to all and please play fairly and reap the huge
    rewards from this, which is tons of extra CASH.
    By the way, please DON'T try to deceive people by posting
    the messages with your name in the list and not sending
    the CASH to the rest of the people already on the list,
    you will NOT get any. This is the fairest and most honest
    way I have ever seen to share the wealth of the world
    without costing anything but our time!!! You also may want
    to buy mailing and e-mail lists for future cash. Make sure
    you print this article out RIGHT NOW! Also, try to keep a
    list of everyone that sends you CASH and always keep an
    eye on the newsgroups to make sure everyone is playing
    fairly. Remember, HONESTY IS THE BEST POLICY.
    IMPORTANT: If you're not interested to my article, (don't
    want instant cash?), please pass this message to anyone
    who wishes quick money. Thank you so much.

    J.Banks, Jul 19, 2003

  2. J.Banks

    Bob I Guest

    Re: QUICK CASH!<---SCAM SCAM