QNAP TS-209 Pro II

Review QNAP TS-209 Pro II

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Ian submitted a new article:

QNAP TS-209 Pro II - QNAP TS-209 Pro II

Introduction

Many small businesses and advanced home users will use some form of external storage device to backup data or store common files across a network. One of the most convenient methods of doing this is to use a NAS (Network Attached Storage) device, which allows you to access network shares from all other PCs connected to the same network:

attachment.php

The QNAP TS-209 Pro II...

Read more about this article...

Last edited:

Ent

Reaction score
Hi,

do you know any NAS that has a feature to sync from a remote FTP in this price range?

thanks

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Hi Ent, I'm after that same feature as it happens. With this QNAP model there are a couple of ways to do it - you can set up the NAS so you can access it remotely, and then use software on the remote FTP machine to sync (for example if it's a linux/windows server). Otherwise, you may be able to code a script for the NAS using QKPG or PHP and let that do the work.

Ent

Reaction score
thanks for reply
I want to synch few folders with ADrive online storage so it's not an option to connect from the remote FTP.
and I'm not very good with scripting:( but it might be an option worth looking in to.

Ask a Question