Publishing Producer file to a CD

When I run my Producer file in Preview, or double-click on the .htm file on my hard drive, the video and audio start at 00:00. But when I burn the files to a CD, the autorun makes the video and audio start at 00:04. I have re-published the files three times, and the problem still exists.

I'm using Producer for Powerpoint 2003 with Windows 2000 5.00.2195 with Service Pack 4.

Jeff Williams

Sonia

There is a newsgroup for Producer. Have you tried there?
http://communities.microsoft.com/newsgroups/default.asp?icp=mscom&slcidus
--
Sonia, MS PowerPoint MVP Team
Autorun CD software, templates, and tutorials

"jeff williams at univision" <jeff williams at
When I run my Producer file in Preview, or double-click on the .htm file
on my hard drive, the video and audio start at 00:00. But when I burn the
files to a CD, the autorun makes the video and audio start at 00:04. I have
re-published the files three times, and the problem still exists.

I looked through all the postings for Producer, and I couldn't find one that matched my problem. I couldn't figure out how to post my message to that user group.

Sonia

Click on New Post and type your question. It works just like this
newsgroup.

"jeff williams at univision"
I looked through all the postings for Producer, and I couldn't find one
that matched my problem. I couldn't figure out how to post my message to
that user group.on my hard drive, the video and audio start at 00:00. But when I burn the