Subject: product key
From: "fc" (e-mail address removed)
Date: 4/6/2004 12:00 PM Eastern Daylight Time

I lost the product key but I still have my XP CD. How
could I get back my product key. The key in My Computer,
Property is difference from the original product key.
Download and run KeyFinder, free, from www.magicaljellybean.com . It will
display your Product Key for you. FYI, the number in "My Computer">"Properties"
is a unique ID # created when you install XP. It IS NOT a Product Key.

HTH,
John
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic"
***Arthur C. Clarke***