Product Code

I purchased OEM version Microsoft Office XP in 2003
I try to reinstall and I have error message of Invalid product key.
Can you help me please?

Will Denny

Hi

If you have made sure that you have entered the 25 alphanumeric code
correctly - you'll have to contact the supplier of the OEM CD.

--

Will Denny
MS-MVP Windows - Shell/User

| I purchased OEM version Microsoft Office XP in 2003
| I try to reinstall and I have error message of Invalid product key.
| Can you help me please?

Kelly

No actually you don't. Call 1 800 936 5700, press 0 for
custoemr service. Tell them your key is coming up invalid
and have them check it. Make sure you have your disk and
if it is coming up invalid they can generate a new key.
OEM replacement keys are free of charge.

Will Denny

....or go here:

http://www.microsoft.com/oem/default.mspx

--

Will Denny
MS-MVP Windows - Shell/User
Please reply to the News Groups

| No actually you don't. Call 1 800 936 5700, press 0 for
| custoemr service. Tell them your key is coming up invalid
| and have them check it. Make sure you have your disk and
| if it is coming up invalid they can generate a new key.
| OEM replacement keys are free of charge.

You can also contact microsoft @ 1 800 936 5700 for a
new Product key but please have your Cd handy b\c they
need information from it