Problems sending out mails with Windows Mail: Error Number: 0x800C

Can anybody help me...? I can receive, but not send... no idea where to look
at. anti-Spam, change Ip address, change port, etc etc... Help ! Cheers,
Henk

The rejected e-mail address was '(e-mail address removed)'. Subject 'Re: Fw: Verscheping
Rotterdam - Qingdao China', Account: 'mail.hofung-technology.com', Server:
'mail.hofung-technology.com', Protocol: SMTP, Server Response: '551 User not
local; please try <forward-path>', Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Server Error:
551, Error Number: 0x800CCC79

Gary VanderMolen

mail.hofung-technology.com is a private (non-ISP) mail server located in China,
and is not likely to be very dependable. You're better off using your ISP's
server, or else get a free account with Gmail.

Gary VanderMolen

Frank Saunders, MS-MVP OE/WM

Henk said:
Can anybody help me...? I can receive, but not send... no idea where to
look
at. anti-Spam, change Ip address, change port, etc etc... Help ! Cheers,
Henk

The rejected e-mail address was '(e-mail address removed)'. Subject 'Re: Fw:
Verscheping
Rotterdam - Qingdao China', Account: 'mail.hofung-technology.com', Server:
'mail.hofung-technology.com', Protocol: SMTP, Server Response: '551 User
not
local; please try <forward-path>', Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Server
Error:
551, Error Number: 0x800CCC79

It looks like whatever ISP you are connected to is complaining that you are
not using their SMTP server. In other Words, it looks like whatever ISP you
are connected to is blocking port 25.

Gary VanderMolen

Right-click on your error message, copy, then paste it into a reply here.
We can't do much troubleshooting without the complete error message.

Messages that fail while sending will be stored in the Outbox folder.

katman

did you get my note, I want to order percocet & oxycodone but do not know
which sight it is on. I nedd to know.

Gary VanderMolen

I have forwarded your request to the DEA.
They will be most interested...

slk759

Yeah, email issues can be a real pain . . . . .

katman said:
did you get my note, I want to order percocet & oxycodone but do not know
which sight it is on. I nedd to know.

rjackson

Sam Hobbs said:
Try: http://www.justice.gov/dea/index.htm

If you don't have a valid prescription, just wait; they often make house
calls.

.
I am getting this message when I try to send an email.
The host 'smtp' could not be found. Please verify that you have entered the
server name correctly.
Subject '', Account: 'pop3', Server: 'smtp', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25,
Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 11001, Error Number: 0x800CCC0D
What do I need to do to fix this?

Sam Hobbs

Please create a new thread.

rjackson said:
The host 'smtp' could not be found. Please verify that you have entered
the
server name correctly.
Subject '', Account: 'pop3', Server: 'smtp', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25,
Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 11001, Error Number: 0x800CCC0D
What do I need to do to fix this?

Gary VanderMolen \(MVP\)

"SMTP" is not a valid mail server name. You get the correct mail
server names fro your ail provider. Who provides your email service?
Or to ask that question another way, what is the part of your email
address after the @ symbol?
Your mail provider will typically have a web page that shows how to
set up an email program. If you need more help, tell us the name of
your email service provider. If you currently don't have an email
address, we can help with that also.

Lighthouse Sam

I am using Juno DSL and can not send mail with window mail. tellsme i need to
use outlook exp. I also have office 2007 and can nor send mail from that
program as well whay do in need to do.Juno will not help me with this problem?
(e-mail address removed)

Gary VanderMolen

We need to see an exact copy of any error messages you get.
Right-click on your error message, copy, then paste it into a reply here.
We can't do much troubleshooting without the complete error message.

Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail)

"Lighthouse Sam" wrote in message
I am using Juno DSL and can not send mail with window mail. tellsme i need to
use outlook exp. I also have office 2007 and can nor send mail from that
program as well whay do in need to do.Juno will not help me with this problem?
(e-mail address removed)

Steven Epperson

mhoff48 said:
Hello,

Message sent by Windows Mail, when gmail is default, errror message
appears,
message cannot be sent, but is message lost...?...

--
mhoff48
mhoff48's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/122199.htm

http://forums.techarena.in

The host 'aol' could not be found. Please verify that you have entered the server name correctly.
Subject '93-97 Ford Ranger Camper - $70 (48th st. & Southern)', Account:
'windows mail', Server: 'aol', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No,
Socket Error: 11001, Error Number: 0x800CCC0D