Problem's Saving a Movie

P

PapaJohn \(MVP\)

One of our ongoing issues has to do with saving a movie from a project.... when the estimated time to completion stops going down and then goes upwards, and the movie never finishes.

We don't yet have a neat checklist of the causes and resolutions, and I'm open to everything and anything. This morning I got an email from someone who found that, by playing music during the rendering, it resolves his saving issue. I smiled as I read it, but didn't laugh at the idea.

I added the full text of his email to the Problem Solving > Can't Save a Movie > Thumbnail section > link at the bottom

I'm looking for feedback from others who try it....

PapaJohn
www.papajohn.org

P

print_maker

wacky

try defragmenting the hard drive too - I have only had this happen once to me and after defragging the drive it worked - though I have no way to prove that it was what helped
One of our ongoing issues has to do with saving a movie from a project.... when the estimated time to completion stops going down and then goes upwards, and the movie never finishes.

We don't yet have a neat checklist of the causes and resolutions, and I'm open to everything and anything. This morning I got an email from someone who found that, by playing music during the rendering, it resolves his saving issue. I smiled as I read it, but didn't laugh at the idea.

I added the full text of his email to the Problem Solving > Can't Save a Movie > Thumbnail section > link at the bottom

I'm looking for feedback from others who try it....

PapaJohn
www.papajohn.org

G

I can't save my project as a movie either. I ended up
putting it back together in sections and saving as I went
to make sure it wasn't a transition problem or bad
picture file. Finally, my movie (28 min long) got to the
point where it just wouldn't save any further. I ended
up splitting it into two smaller movies. It all saved as
a movie, then. (My problem now is getting it to DVD--my
DVD disc won't play on any of my DVD players hooked up to
my TVs. Any suggestions?) Kathy (e-mail address removed)
-----Original Message-----
One of our ongoing issues has to do with saving a movie
from a project.... when the estimated time to completion
stops going down and then goes upwards, and the movie
never finishes.
We don't yet have a neat checklist of the causes and
resolutions, and I'm open to everything and anything.
This morning I got an email from someone who found that,
by playing music during the rendering, it resolves his
saving issue. I smiled as I read it, but didn't laugh at
the idea.
I added the full text of his email to the Problem
Solving > Can't Save a Movie > Thumbnail section > link
at the bottom

Ask a Question