Problems Running Software

I am trying to run some software that is PC and Mac 10.4 compatible. It is
software provided my a yearbook compilation company to do the layout and
design of our school yearbook - and I can not get it to run. I have
re-installed it several times - to no avail. Any ideas? The software is
called ezbook7 version 7.2

Rick Rogers

Hi,

Two things to try:

1) Right click the startup icon and use 'run as administrator'.

2) Right click the icon and choose properties. On the compatibility tab try
running it under XP.

--
Best of Luck,

Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

"Problem running software" <Problem running
news:[email protected]...