    reposition it and then clear the error. Anyone else have this
    problem? Is it solvable?

    Thanks

    geezer, Feb 13, 2005

  2. geezer

    NCHA Guest

    Pull that little clear plastic strip off the end, I did it to mine and it
    stopped giving me that error.

    NCHA, Feb 13, 2005

  3. geezer

    geezer Guest

    Re: Re: Problem with Epson R300 printer - Disk tray seems balky

    On Sun, 13 Feb 2005 08:12:03 -0500, "NCHA" <> wrote:

    >Pull that little clear plastic strip off the end, I did it to mine and it
    >stopped giving me that error.

    I have sent email to Epson - so I think I will await their reply
    before I try your suggestion. Sounds good though.

    Thanks

    geezer, Feb 13, 2005
  4. geezer

    NCHA Guest

    Re: Re: Problem with Epson R300 printer - Disk tray seems balky

    If that clear plastic gets bent in the slightest way, it will make the
    printer kick out the tray.

    NCHA, Feb 14, 2005