Problem with Cross qry

Reaction score
Hi,
I need to export into xls file one activity report with two results (sum(pz) and count (order))
first time I try a select qry pivot view, but if I export this query the output result is all of record and not the table like a pivot table!! (if I export a pdf file the view is perfect but isn't what I'm looking)
In second time I thought a cross qry... wow, one qry to selec sum another to select count. And one more qry to joint first and second cross qry. perfect.
Perfect?!?!?!?
The original db is updating by a qry, and now I've a problem.
How can update automaticaly the select qry (from two cross) for extract all new date range? I need rewrite the query all days???:confused:
To better explain what I need, will find my db example.
http://www.fcarboni.com/forum/fruits.zip
it's very appreciate if someone can tell me some ideas.
Thank in advance​

Reaction score
Solved.
Now I export into xls with acCmdPivotTableExportToExcel, one file xls will generate with 2 sheets:
sheet1 = pivot-table
sheet2 = all records

with VBA I copy all the sheet1- cell and paste those into a sheet3, I delete sheet1 and 2, and I've the report!!!! (some formatting cell is appropriate)
Thank
Fabrizio

Ask a Question