    to the newest printer driver? Is there any reason why I shouldn't?
    Thanks.
    Carl Goodin

    Guest, Feb 18, 2006

  2. Carl Goodin wrote:
    > I am getting erroneous paper jam messages, and aborted printing when printing
    > from a certain application. The tech says the problem may be that I am using
    > an older version of the Windows printer driver (ver 1.07). How do I upgrade
    > to the newest printer driver? Is there any reason why I shouldn't?
    > Thanks.
    > Carl Goodin

    Although the newer driver might not solve your problem, you can't do any
    harm by installing it. Go here: http://tinyurl.com/7s78d for the driver
    and installation instructions.

    Raymond J. Johnson Jr., Feb 19, 2006

    "Raymond J. Johnson Jr." wrote:

    > Carl Goodin wrote:
    > > I am getting erroneous paper jam messages, and aborted printing when printing
    > > from a certain application. The tech says the problem may be that I am using
    > > an older version of the Windows printer driver (ver 1.07). How do I upgrade
    > > to the newest printer driver? Is there any reason why I shouldn't?
    > > Thanks.
    > > Carl Goodin

    > Although the newer driver might not solve your problem, you can't do any
    > harm by installing it. Go here: http://tinyurl.com/7s78d for the driver
    > and installation instructions.

    Actually, I have the latest Konica Minolta driver, but my understanding is
    that the printer driver in question is a Microsoft driver. Is this correct?

    Guest, Feb 20, 2006