    Thanks,

    George

    , Nov 16, 2005

  2. tina Guest

    duplicate message in microsoft.public.access.forms

    please don't multi-post. it wastes server space, and wastes the time of
    those who may work on your question after it's already been answered in
    another newsgroup. if you feel you must post to more than one NG (rarely
    necessary), then cross-post: address a single message to both newsgroups at
    once.

    hth

    tina, Nov 16, 2005