problem displaying png file

Jo-Anne

Bill in Co said:
There is also XnView, another neat Viewer program. (I think it's a bit
more full featured than Irfanview, but I could be wrong, at least in some
respects. One thing it does offer is a file explorer pane on the left -
maybe Irfanview can do that too, but if, so I've missed it).

Thank you, Bill! I'll keep your post on file, just in case. I installed
Irfanview a few minutes ago, and it works fine.

Jo-Anne

Jo-Anne

Mike S said:
I like XnView, and for people who want a simple image editor I recommend
Irfanview, it's free and not too complicated. Photoshop is a lot more
powerful but it's also a lot more expensive and it has a bit of a learning
curve, and GIMP doesn't seem to be easy to learn for the people I've
recommended it to.

Thank you, Mike! I just installed Irfanview, and it works well.

Jo-Anne

Dick Burns

Why do you speak in gibberish?
Hot-Text said:
Having trouble with .png file, received permission to use!
We Webmaster do a JPG image file and just name logo.png
all it is a jpg>> so if you open it in just a browser to copy it, it will
not be view!

So Tim Slattery IE8 have no problem with PNG file just the lie the
Webmaster give the browser!
Making you saying Right: There must be something non-standard about this
one.

Jim

I briefly looked at that, but it just didn't seem the same. What I'd want
for a viewer is an explorer tree on the left and the actual images on the
right (not just thumbs), or something like that.

Actually, I just opened XnView, and found I've got 3 panes in use - explorer
in upper left pane, the selected directory's list of files in bottom left
pane (which you can rapidly scroll through), and the right half of the
screen displays the whole image. I guess you can't get close to that with
IrfanView though. It seems to me that IrfanView is more for opening files
one by one and working on them.

Faststone viewer ? It has a button on the right to swap between
thumbnail and full .

Hot-Text

Dick Burns
I do not speak. in gibberish: But just Write words!
Maybe you need to get. a Speech Recognition Player. like Verbot 5 by:
Converslve, Inc. to read for you!
It's free!

Dick Burns said:
Why do you speak in gibberish?

Cheng Heng

Dick said:
Why do you speak in gibberish?

Could it be English is his second (or even third) language!!!
Think about it boy. Can you read and write in chinese?

Hot-Text

Cheng Heng
I see English is your second language!

My is X-Accept-Language en-us, en
so U.S.A. English is my first Language,
The World English is my second language just like it is to your!

Hot-Text

Bill in Co
if you wrote in message
That hem Car, and not that his car; you just might be a Redneck!