    does not help them any. How do I change it so that I only mark the appts I
    want private as private (which isn't very many), instead of having to
    remember to uncheck the private button for each appontment or meeting?

    mclainnet1, May 14, 2008

  2. It sounds like you have turned on a "Global" setting in your Options.
    Setting options Globally causes ALL emails, including meeting
    requests, to be set to a setting of your choice.

    - Select your TOOLS menu
    - Select OPTIONS
    - Click the E-MAIL OPTIONS... button
    - Click the ADVANCED E-MAIL OPTIONS... button

    Near the bottom of the window where it says "When sending a message"
    there is a box for SET SENSITIVITY, click the box and select
    NORMAL (instead of Private).

    - Click OK
    - Click OK
    - Click OK

    Now when you have a specific appointment that you wish to be private
    you can set it specifically on that meeting alone.

    Nikki Peterson

    Nikki Peterson, May 15, 2008