Printing

Fred

When I record a macro of a simple print operation the code it gives me is

ExecuteExcel4Macro "PRINT(1,,,1,,,,,,,,2,,,TRUE,,FALSE)"

Can anyone tell me what all of the parameters are in the PRINT macro
including the blank ones?

Thanks
Fred

Jim Cone

What version of XL are you using?
My Xl2003 version delivers this macro recording...
"ActiveWindow.SelectedSheets.PrintOut Copies:=1, Collate:=True"

To answer part of your question take a look at this post of mine from a year ago...
http://groups.google.com/group/micr...a405f?lnk=gst&q=jim+cone+xl4#67256ac4975a405f
There does seem to be more commas provided than there is info to fill in.<g>

Also, take a look at the PrintOut method in Excel VBA help.
--
Jim Cone
Portland, Oregon USA