Printing top line

lucytheboss via OfficeKB.com

Hi guys,

I've a problem here. I have 2 email accounts set up my Outlook 2003 but
whenver we print the page has a "header" with the Default Account Name
(example "Joe"). Is there a way to set it up so if you print from the
different email accounts that the name of the particular user would appear at
the top instead of 1 name appearing on all?

eg: Printing "lucytheboss" email.

Lucytheboss