Printing month view with start/end times

Shady Creek Farm Alpacas

I'm trying to print a month view of my calendar with two employees work
schedules. It prints the start time but not the end time. I need both to
print, any ideas?

Shady Creek Farm Alpacas

Thank you Diane, I checked what you said and Show End Times IS already
checked. Anything else I can check?

Diane Poremsky said:
you need end times enabled (right click on the calendar, choose other
settings) and landscape format.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

(e-mail address removed)

newsreader to msnews.microsoft.com.

Shady Creek Farm Alpacas said:
I'm trying to print a month view of my calendar with two employees work
schedules. It prints the start time but not the end time. I need both to
print, any ideas?

Diane Poremsky [MVP]

are you using landscape? what paper size? If the cells aren't wide enough,
the end time won't print.

--

Diane Poremsky said:
you need end times enabled (right click on the calendar, choose other
settings) and landscape format.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

(e-mail address removed)