printing in C#.Net

V

varun sharma

i have a C# windows application in Visual Studio. I have a form which is opened in a panel.i want to print the data in various controls of the form upon clicking a PRINT button.but i don't want to print the jpg image of the entire form or any of its controls.i want that the text in the controls should be printed.for e.g. i have a label NAME:- and a textbox txtName in front of the label and suppose the user enters the name john in the textbox . iwant that they should be printed as follows:
NAME:- john
the enitre label and text box should not be printed but only the text in them should be printed.....is there any way to do it....is there any alternative way like adding the data in textbox and label to an MS Word document and then printing the document...plz. help...thanx in advance.

P

Pavel Minaev

i have a C# windows application in Visual Studio. I have a form which is opened in a panel.i want to print the data in various controls of the form upon clicking a PRINT button.but i don't want to print the jpg image of theentire form or any of its controls.i want that the text in the controls should be printed.for e.g. i have a label NAME:- and a textbox txtName in front of the label and suppose the user enters the name john in the textbox . iwant that they should be printed as follows:
NAME:- john
the enitre label and text box should not be printed but only the text in them should be printed.....is there any way to do it....is there any alternative way like adding the data in textbox and label to an MS Word document and then printing the document...plz. help...thanx in advance.

The very first link from a Google search on "winforms printing":

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/magazine/cc188767.aspx

Have a read first (and also look up the classes mentioned in that
article on MSDN), and if you still have any questions after that,
you're welcome to post them.

Ask a Question