    How can I include those notes in that field?

    Please help.

    Bikini Browser in Sunny San Juan, Puerto Rico

    Bikini Browser, Jan 2, 2008

  2. You need to:

    1. view outlook in a table of Contacts. Try Phone List or By Category View.
    2. show the Notes field ( I use the Field Chooser which is on the Advanced
    Toolbar).
    3. print in table style

    Regards

    Judy Gleeson
    MVP Outlook
    Trainer and Consultant

    There are various articles about using Outlook here:
    www.judygleeson.com/articles.aspx
    Canberra, Australia

    "What do we live for, if it is not to make life less difficult for each
    other?"
    George Eliot

    Judy Gleeson \(MVP Outlook\), Jan 2, 2008

  3. Bikini Browser

    Bons Guest

    Change your view on the left hand side to DETAILED ADDRESS CARD....Then when
    you go up to File --> Print you'll see lots of options for printing....and
    they do include the notes. Hope this will help! PS We tried Judy's answer
    and it didn't work for our purposes.... Bons

    Bons, Jun 11, 2008