    documents I send to the printer line up in the queue but nothing ever comes
    out. Only one test page, not from Windows but from Lexmark's software, has
    printed. Otherwise, I get nothing. Can anyone help?

    Guest, Mar 21, 2007

  2. You might try bypassing the print spooler to see if that avoids the
    problem. Right mouse click on the printer icon in Settings / Printers
    and select Properties. Depending on the printer there is likely to be a
    setting [x] Print direct to printer. Try it and see what happens.

    I've also just seen a message elsewhere from someone with a similar
    sounding problem who after much trial with other solutions solved it by
    uninstalling Adobe Reader .....

    Worth trying if you have it installed; I do and don't have the problem
    so it's anyone's guess; but then this is VISTA <g>

    If none of these works tell us what make and model of printer it is.

    Hugh Wyn Griffith, Mar 22, 2007

  3. What model of Lexmark are you trying to install?
    --
    Cari (MS-MVP)
    http://www.coribright.com/windows

    Cari \(MS-MVP\), Mar 22, 2007