Printer refuses to print in langdscape format

notter

My Brother 5270DN laserprinter refuses to print in landscape format even
when the necessery settings are chosen. Prints then in the standard portrait
format!
Any hints about what to do?

Ben Notter

Arthur Entlich

Refuse to give it dessert until it behaves?

You may have a driver problem. Try removing and reinstalling it.

Art

notter

Arthur Entlich said:
Refuse to give it dessert until it behaves?

You may have a driver problem. Try removing and reinstalling it.

Art

Thanks for your advice.
Reinstalled everything but problem still exists.

Ben

measekite

notter said:
Thanks for your advice.
Reinstalled everything but problem still exists.

It may be how you reinstalled the driver. First uninstall and do a cold
boot. Then do a new install and do a cold boot. Make sure you use the
disk that came with the device.

notter

It may be how you reinstalled the driver. First uninstall and do a cold
boot. Then do a new install and do a cold boot. Make sure you use the
disk that came with the device.

Done as advised but without result. I suppose one has sometimes to live with
little inconveniences. Unless suddenly someone comes with the ultimate
solution.
Thanks for your support!

Ben