    any difference?

    Any suggestions.

    Thanks

    Paul, Mar 1, 2005

  2. Check for drwatson dump files, they may give a clue what is failing within
    the spooler.

    You can set the spooler to restart on failure. But check if any of the
    drivers you use have an update if they are not inbox.

    Start / Programs / Administrative Tools / Services
    Locate Print Spooler and open properties
    There is a Recover tab on the service. Change the action to Restart the
    Service.

    You can have a different action for the 1st, 2nd and subsequent failure

    --
    Alan Morris
    Windows Printing Team

    "Paul" <> wrote in message
    > Hello all
    >
    > The print spooler on my win2k server will stop at least once a week. If I

    go

    Alan Morris\(MSFT\), Mar 1, 2005