print screen button - Urgent

New User - Microsoft 2007

For a school assignment I need to copy to my clipboard an active screen
(Creat new building block), but the Print Screen button will only copy
something out of my word document.

Suzanne S. Barnhill

Have you tried using Alt+PrintScreen? If that doesn't work, you'll need a
dedicated screen capture utility such as SnagIt (www.techsmith.com); there's
a free trial download.

--
Suzanne S. Barnhill
Microsoft MVP (Word)

"New User - Microsoft 2007" <New User - Microsoft
news:[email protected]...

Opinicus

Have you tried using Alt+PrintScreen? If that doesn't work, you'll need a
dedicated screen capture utility such as SnagIt (www.techsmith.com);
there's a free trial download.

On my system I also have to turn off the F-Lock key to get PrintScreen to
work properly...

New User - Microsoft 2007

F-lock did not work, so I had to use the on screen key board. I know this is
a very elementry question, but how do you know that the F-lock is on or off?

Thanks!