    Using Office 2007. When trying to print preview in calendar, outlook locks
    up and I can't exit. Same if try just to print. All works fine with other
    modules. Ran repair program from CD with no change. Any ideas?

    JerryM, Jun 4, 2009

  2. find and delete outlprnt (see
    http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/filepath.htm if you need help finding
    it) - if that doesn't help, try the calendar printing assistant. it's
    linked at http://www.slipstick.com/addins/calendar_print.asp - the word
    templates are worth trying too.

    --
    Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

    Outlook Tips by email:

    Exchange Messaging Outlook newsletter:

    newsreader to msnews.microsoft.com.

    Diane Poremsky [MVP], Jun 4, 2009

  3. JerryM

    JerryM Guest

    Thanks Diane, you made the fix easy. I had to work a little to get the
    calendar set back up to print correctly for a daytimer senior pocket format,
    but it works.

    JerryM, Jun 7, 2009
  4. I don't know if you'll run into this problem again, but you might want to
    make a copy of the outlprnt file in case you have problems in the future -
    restoring it could save you some time.

    --
    Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

    Outlook Tips by email: