    It would be convinient to be able to export the tracking list to Excel in
    order to add uniqe arrival time or number of participants at different meals
    etc. How can I do this?

    Guest, Apr 18, 2005

  2. Currently, this is not possible. It may be possible in a future version of
    Outlook.

    --
    Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

    Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to

    After furious head scratching, Catharina asked:

    Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook], Apr 19, 2005

    Catharina,

    For lack of a better solution, I tried this and it helps:

    On the Tracking tab, I select the attendees (if you want only those who are
    attending, select them by using the Ctrl key). Holding down the Ctrl key,
    press C to copy.
    Launch Excel, get a new spreadsheet.
    Paste your selection. Because it sits in one cell, select it, select Data,
    Text to Columns, Delimited, Next, Semicolon, Finish.
    Your data will be in separate cells. Select the whole row and Copy.
    Position your pointer in Cell A2. On the Paste button, click the arrow and
    select Transpose.

    Tedious but worth it!

    Guest, May 6, 2005