    I want to print all the font names on my system in the style of that font. I
    want to be able to see what a font will look like. Is there a simple way to
    do this?

    Guest, May 23, 2006

    LVTravel Guest

    Download the trial and see if it works for you

    http://www.proximasoftware.com/fontexpert/print.htm

    LVTravel, May 23, 2006

    Bob I Guest

    http://www.worldstart.com/tips/tips.php/769

    Bob I, May 23, 2006

    Lem Guest

    Nathan wrote:
    > I want to print all the font names on my system in the style of that font. I
    > want to be able to see what a font will look like. Is there a simple way to
    > do this?

    This works in MS Word. IIRC, there was a similar macro built-in in
    WordPerfect: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/209205/en-us

    Lem, May 23, 2006

    RDSchaefer Guest

    Nathan, go to

    http://www.blacksunsoftware.com/

    for what I consider the BEST freeware font utility available.

    Ralph

    --
    RDSchaefer

    RDSchaefer, May 24, 2006