Print Drivers Access is Denied

sprocj

I cannot get my Windows Home xp computer to load any drivers for a ne
printer or software programmes like fine print, blue squirrel or gree
print drivers all paper reducing programmes everthing is ok until ad
printer drivers starts and I get either access is denied or driver
failed.I have admin rights and even checked that I have full rights i
the registry. My current printer is an HP psc 2410 photsmart Any advic
would be helpful.
julia

Brian A.

sprocj said:
I cannot get my Windows Home xp computer to load any drivers for a new
printer or software programmes like fine print, blue squirrel or green
print drivers all paper reducing programmes everthing is ok until add
printer drivers starts and I get either access is denied or drivers
failed.I have admin rights and even checked that I have full rights in
the registry. My current printer is an HP psc 2410 photsmart Any advice
would be helpful.
julian

Julian,

See if anything here helps in resolving your problem. Read and follow the
instructions carefully, depending on your exact error(s) some of the steps may
not be valid for your error(s) and should be skipped as mentioned in the
articles.

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/...996&lc=en&cc=us&dlc=en&product=303753&lang=en

--

Brian A. Sesko { MS MVP_Windows Desktop User Experience }
http://basconotw.mvps.org/

Suggested posting do's/don'ts: http://dts-l.com/goodpost.htm

sprocj

Brian said:
"sprocj" (e-mail address removed) wrote in message

[...]

the
articles.

http://tinyurl.com/3hl68l

--

Brian A. Sesko { MS MVP_Windows Desktop User Experience }
http://basconotw.mvps.org/

Suggested posting do's/don'ts: http://dts-l.com/goodpost.htm

Tried the above solution my hp 2410 still runs ok but access is denie
when trying to load any new software which has printer drivers to load
julia