Print a Weekly Calendar

FirstVette52

In Office 2003 I could pront weekly calendars (two columns, seven cells) for
specified weeks. The appointments fit onto a single line in the cell
SINGLE-SPACED so that an entire week would fit on a single page.

How do I do this in 2007 (single-spaced)?

Diane Poremsky [MVP]

Outlook 2007 doesn't support that format. You'll need to use the calendar
printing assistant or another utility. See
http://www.slipstick.com/addins/calendar_print.asp for links.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

(e-mail address removed)

newsreader to msnews.microsoft.com.

"FirstVette52" <(My User name is Firstvette 52, too) firstvet52@(my ISP
E-mail provider is) netzero.com> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

FirstVette52

Thanks for your reply. My operating system is Vista, and the CPAO is listed
for no newer than XP. Do you know if there is an updated version available
for Vista or can you recommend a different tool that will work with Vista?

Thanks again! Doug
--
FirstVette52

Diane Poremsky said:
Outlook 2007 doesn't support that format. You'll need to use the calendar
printing assistant or another utility. See
http://www.slipstick.com/addins/calendar_print.asp for links.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

(e-mail address removed)

newsreader to msnews.microsoft.com.

"FirstVette52" <(My User name is Firstvette 52, too) firstvet52@(my ISP
E-mail provider is) netzero.com> wrote in message
In Office 2003 I could pront weekly calendars (two columns, seven cells)
for
specified weeks. The appointments fit onto a single line in the cell
SINGLE-SPACED so that an entire week would fit on a single page.

How do I do this in 2007 (single-spaced)?

Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

The Calendar Printing Assistant for Outlook is not dependent on your
operating system but on the version of Outlook.

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

ALWAYS post your Outlook version.

After furious head scratching, FirstVette52 asked: