    Coops
    --
    Coops

    Coops, Dec 13, 2007

  2. Coops

    Troy @ TLC Guest

    What was the file extension of the file received? I am going to guess that
    what you received was a presentation created in Flash and distributed as an
    ..exe (application). It could have been created in PowerPoint making good use
    of external images, lots of animation and lots of patience.

    As example, the Arch shaped window would be a .png formatted image. The main
    content would all be animated content under the arch. The 5 smaller
    windows/screens would be content placed under the arch image and sync'd with
    animation to display needed image on timeline. Pretty much the same process
    for PowerPoint or Flash unless there were video elements, then PowerPoint
    would give some limitations to the design process.

    --
    - Troy Chollar
    - TLC Creative Services, Inc.

    Troy @ TLC, Dec 13, 2007