Presentations

Reaction score
Hi,

I work in a school as support the IT technicians but also build the websites and other doing that kind of work. We have presentation evenings where the pupils receive awards for doing well and then entertainment during the evening and they have a (power point) presentation on the back wall of the stage.

It is part of my job to create this presentation, we just had a lower school one and it didnt look too bad but during the music entertainment i felt it looked a bit boring and would be nice if i could get some kind of visual effect going on a bit like a media player or winamp visual, but one that looks realy good.

I know flash is now making creating presentations easier but i have no idea how to make some kinda of effect.

Does anyone know of any easy way of creating some kind of visual effect or a program that could do this as well as creating the presentation.

Thanks

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
It may be possible to integrate a Windows Media Player visualisation by inserting an "object" into the current presentation. I know you can insert standard movies, mp3's etc... this way, but it may be possible to actually use the visualisation control as part of it :)

Just an idea!

Ask a Question