Pre-Dial Terminal Window ?

Lawrence D

My Boss has a new computer. And when you try to get on
the Internet a window pops up that says "Pre-Dial
Terminal Screen". It has OK on the screen in white
letters on a black background. You can then get the
normal dial up screen by clicking on the continue button
on the bottom. How do you get this screen to not come up ?

He is also having a problem with another program not
starting the dial up auto. It use to bring it up and dial
then run. Could this Pre-Dial screen be preventing it
also ?

randwulf57

Lawrence D:
Try this.....Control Panel>Network Connections. Right-click the connection.
Click Properties. On the General screen, click Configure. In the Modem
Configuration screen, uncheck the box next to Show Terminal Window. OK your
way out.
randwulf57

Nicholas

Click "Start".
Click "Network Connections".
Open your connection icon.
Click the "Properties" button.
Click the "Configure" button.
Uncheck the box next to "Show Terminal Window" box.
Click "OK" to save your changes.

--
Nicholas