PPT2002 - Slide I wish to hyperlink to is NOT shown in "Edit Hyperlinks" dialog!

In PPT2002, I have a Table of Contents slide with 10 lines. I can create hyperlinks to other slides in the presentation, but one of the slides I want to link to does NOT show up in the "Slide preview" area in the rightside of the "Edit Hyperlinks" dialog! (It is listed in the listbox of slide titles in the leftside, as are all other slide

Why is only one of the Slides that I wish to hyperlink to NOT shown in "Insert Hyperlink..." or "Edit Hyperlink..." dialog?

Austin Avrashow

Glen Millar

Austin,

Is that particular slide hidden? Although I can still hyperlink in 2003, but
the display is different. Else, I would be willing to look at it if you are
able to email it to me (but not too big, K?).

Glen Millar
Microsoft PPT MVP
http://www.powerpointworkbench.com/
Please tell us your ppt version, and get back to us here
Remove spaces from signature
Posted to news://msnews.microsoft.com

aeshaw said:
In PPT2002, I have a Table of Contents slide with 10 lines. I can create
hyperlinks to other slides in the presentation, but one of the slides I want
to link to does NOT show up in the "Slide preview" area in the rightside of
the "Edit Hyperlinks" dialog! (It is listed in the listbox of slide titles
in the leftside, as are all other slides