Powerpoint Graphs - Default Excel Colour Palette

Karen Marley

When ever I import an excel chart into a powerpoint chart
object, the colours change and have to be recoloured
manually.

What would be useful is, when importing the data/chart
from an Excel Sheet, the default colour scheme was as my
powerpoint template.

Can anyone help?

Karen Marley

Hi

We are using Office 2000 and importing the chart as
follows:

Open MS Graph object in ppt
Edit Menu Import File
Search for File