PowerPoint embed music

Discussion in 'Microsoft Powerpoint' started by Marjorie Osborne, Nov 4, 2003.

  1. How can I get music to play without the music cd for the
    entire presentation?

    Marjorie Osborne, Nov 4, 2003

  2. Rip the music off the CD to a digital sound format like WAV, MP3 or WMA:

    http://www.indezine.com/products/sound/conversion.html

    Then use that sound across slides:

    http://www.indezine.com/products/powerpoint/ppsoundacross.html

    I assume you are within copyright implications when you use the music off
    the CD:

    http://www.indezine.com/ideas/copyright.html

    --
    Geetesh Bajaj, Microsoft PowerPoint MVP