Powerbullet Presenter

freewarefreedomforce

Powerbullet Presenter is a small, simple program for creating
presentations in the Flash™ format. You don't need any experience to
create slick animated presentations by typing, clicking and dragging.
Powerbullet Presenter is specifically designed for creating multi-page
presentations that are commonly used in electronic sales brochures and
catalogues, splash screens, slideshows and student projects. You can
also create a self-running show, specifying delays on each page, or you
can link the timing to the sound attached to each page
http://www.powerbullet.com/

Susan Bugher

Powerbullet Presenter is a small, simple program for creating
presentations in the Flash™ format. You don't need any experience to
create slick animated presentations by typing, clicking and dragging.
Powerbullet Presenter is specifically designed for creating multi-page
presentations that are commonly used in electronic sales brochures and
catalogues, splash screens, slideshows and student projects. You can
also create a self-running show, specifying delays on each page, or you
can link the timing to the sound attached to each page
http://www.powerbullet.com/

FWIW - the above links to the Liteware version. The last Freeware version:

Program: Powerbullet Presenter
Author: DDD Pty Ltd inc
W: LFW
Ware: (Freeware) v 1.366
http://digilander.libero.it/molearchive4/install_powerbullet1366.zip

Susan
--
Posted to alt.comp.freeware

SamF.

Susan, I have heard about it being v 1.366. I have even downloaded that
file. I still have it.

I am under the impression that v 1.35 was the last full freeware
version.

Susan Bugher

SamF. said:
Susan, I have heard about it being v 1.366. I have even downloaded that
file. I still have it.

I am under the impression that v 1.35 was the last full freeware
version.

AFAIK Henry the Mole has archived the last freeware version. . . as
usual. . .

Program: Powerbullet Presenter
Author: DDD Pty Ltd inc
W: LFW