Power Toys

Colin Barnhorst

Can you run the installer in XP compat mode?

Woody said:
Ok, back to the powertoy ....

Since Vista does not support the application, I tried to remove it using
the
installer and it says you must have Windows XP in order to run the
installer.
So how do I get it to run the uninstaller? Is there a KB article that
shows
how to clean it out without running the uninstall program?

dusterr

Can you run the installer in XP compat mode?

Compatibility mode method does not work, I tried various ways to do
it. I even tried using the old XP SP2 miseexec.exe to no avail.
Heloooooo Microsoft! May have to force it out of your registry
manually~