Power settings

user

I have a user has deleted all of their power schemes from thier laptop and
despite this the pc hibernates which he doesn't want it to do!
Is there any way of restoring the schemes?

Bob

Ayush

Restore Power Schemes/Configurations :
http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp_tweaks.htm (Line 204, right side)

Direct link :
http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/regs_edits/powercfgrestore.reg

--
Ayush [ Be ''?'' Happy ]

For any query, search - www.Google.com
Want to know about a term - http://en.wikipedia.org
Snip your long urls - http://snipurl.com/

Replied To :

"user" <a> wrote in message |I have a user has deleted all of their power schemes from thier laptop
and
| despite this the pc hibernates which he doesn't want it to do!
| Is there any way of restoring the schemes?
|
| Bob

Jessey

user said:
I have a user has deleted all of their power schemes from thier laptop and
despite this the pc hibernates which he doesn't want it to do!
Is there any way of restoring the schemes?

Bob

Why bother, they obviously didn't want the power schemes if they deleted
them.