Pourquoi, après une erreur d'adresse mal écrite, la fenêtre s'ouvre sans cesse à la lecture des

Raymond BEY

De: "SarahV" <[email protected]>
Objet: Windows mail won't send
Date: samedi 6 février 2010 18:14

I can receive emails, but not send. I get this error message:

Subject 'test', Account: 'pop3.live.com', Server: 'smtp.live.com',
Protocol: SMTP, Server Response: '250 OK', Port: 25, Secure(SSL): Yes,
Server
Error: 250, Error Number: 0x800CCC7D

Thanks.

ddidzddiufrkicff cfdhssiegtdedghd.jjdxjxsxxcplcxkc

De: "SarahV" <[email protected]>
Date: samedi 6 février 2010 18:14

I can receive emails, but not send. I get this error message:

Subject 'test', Account: 'pop3.live.com', Server: 'smtp.live.com',
Protocol: SMTP, Server Response: '250 OK', Port: 25, Secure(SSL): Yes,
Server
Error: 250, Error Number: 0x800CCC7D

Thanks.

Gary VanderMolen [MVP]

First, change port 25 to port 587.

Next, make sure you have send authentication enabled.
Go to Tools, Accounts, select that account, Properties, Servers.
Enable the "My server requires authentication" option.

If you still get that error message, Go to Tools, Accounts, select
that mail account, Properties, Servers. Make sure that "Log on
using Secure Password Authentication" is not enabled.