Please Help

bigwilly11189

Hi,

What I want to do is loop through a combobox that already contain
values and print the sheet each time a new value is selected. Fo
example if the list contains: Apples, Oranges, and Bananas and I clic
on a command button, it automatically selects apples, then prints, the
selects oranges, and prints, etc. until it reaches the last item in th
combobox. There are formulas that give a different output on th
worksheet each time a new item from the list is selected. Can this b
done? I dont' have any code to do this, so any help would b
appreciated.
Thanks

Tom Ogilvy

Assuming a combobox from the control toolbox toolbar.

for i = 0 to Activesheet.combobox1.Listcount - 1
Combobox1.ListIndex = i
Activesheet.Printout
Next

Tom Ogilvy