Placing content - Adsense

Discussion in 'Microsoft Frontpage' started by Guest, Nov 23, 2006.

    Hi

    I am ready to launch a full web version of my site

    I have taken Google Adsense (hasnt everyone)

    But I cannot control where it appears on the screen (aprt from pasting code
    on the top, or bottom of the code and it appears there)

    Is there a small piece of code I could use to direct the advert where to
    position itself (I am sure this is an easy thing to do - but I am struggling)

    I want a vertical banner, but it appears either on top of the page, forcing
    the webpage down the page, or on the bottom - but want it to appear on the
    right

    All help appreciated

    --
    Thanks for the help
    Tonino

    Guest, Nov 23, 2006

    Jon Spivey Guest

    Hi,
    the easiest way would be to put a 2 column on your page, eg

    Just adjust the widths of the table/cells to suit.

    Cheers,
    Jon

    Jon Spivey, Nov 23, 2006

  3. On Thu, 23 Nov 2006 08:03:02 -0800, El tonino
    <> wrote:

    >Hi
    >
    >I am ready to launch a full web version of my site
    >
    >I have taken Google Adsense (hasnt everyone)
    >
    >But I cannot control where it appears on the screen (aprt from pasting code
    >on the top, or bottom of the code and it appears there)
    >
    >Is there a small piece of code I could use to direct the advert where to
    >position itself (I am sure this is an easy thing to do - but I am struggling)
    >
    >I want a vertical banner, but it appears either on top of the page, forcing
    >the webpage down the page, or on the bottom - but want it to appear on the
    >right
    >
    >All help appreciated

    I would place it in a <div> and then place the div where you see fit.
    You can use a FrontPage layer to do this.

    Jim Cheshire
    Jimco Software and Books
    http://www.jimcosoftware.com
    http://www.jimcobooks.com
    Read our new article on moving from FrontPage
    to Expression Web at http://www.jimcobooks.com.

    Author:
    Special Edition Using Microsoft Expression Web

    Book includes a CD with FREE FULL VERSIONS of:
    DHTML Menu Builder LITE Edition (www.dhtmlmenubuilder.com)
    The Logo Creator (www.thelogocreator.com)

    Pre-order now at http://www.jimcobooks.com

    Jim Cheshire (Jimco Software), Nov 23, 2006

    David Berry Guest

    Use a table to place it on the page.

    David Berry, Nov 23, 2006