pixmania feedback

Reaction score
Anyone have any experience with a company called pixmania, i couldn't find nought else on the forums.They're prices seem to range from really cheap to really expensive which leads me to think they are not that clued up but they don't specialize in components, they sell all kinds of stuff.If they are reliable it will just be another string to my bow (i am addicted to buying components).
Feedback would be appreciated cheers.

Reaction score
lacerveza said:
Anyone have any experience with a company called pixmania, i couldn't find nought else on the forums.They're prices seem to range from really cheap to really expensive which leads me to think they are not that clued up but they don't specialize in components, they sell all kinds of stuff.If they are reliable it will just be another string to my bow (i am addicted to buying components).
Feedback would be appreciated cheers.

Hi,

I have not dealt with them myself but it might be worth checking the reviews on the link below. I use this site to check reviews on any company before I use them and its great.

http://www.resellerratings.com/store/Pixmania

Reaction score
cheers for the link this will come in handy i've already got a little black book of places i use but it's always nice to find more and i dont like losing money so this site may come in handy.

Ask a Question