Pictures from a construction site

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
I was at a construction site today where a high rise building project was underway. Here are some of the pictures from the site.

DSC_0004.jpg

DSC_0006.jpg

DSC_0010.jpg

DSC_0023.jpg

DSC_0030.jpg

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
Concrete grey ... amazing. ;)

Love the last shot ... :thumb:

... on a side note: them builders would not get away with the distinct lack of "safety" on that site here in the UK. :D

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
muckshifter said:
Concrete grey ... amazing. ;)

Love the last shot ... :thumb:

... on a side note: them builders would not get away with the distinct lack of "safety" on that site here in the UK. :D

Thanks for the feedback. :thumb:

I was myself concerned when I visited the site, however the project is split into two and the "Sandfall" that you see is part of the project handled by another contractor. I was accompanied by the supervisor who explained the reason for the barbed wire fence put up between the two buildings.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I can't seem to get the pictures to load on this PC (I think it might be some security software loaded on it as I'm not on my own) - I'll check this out when I'm back tomorrow though :D

Adywebb

Growing old....
Reaction score
Me too Ian - I just get red crosses for the 5 in the post, but I can see the attached thumbnails :confused:

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
... they just fell off.
laughingsmiley.gif

They were there, now they gone. :confused:

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
I have no clue what happened, let me see how I can fix the issue. If the link is not working than I will upload them here.

darcy

Enjoyin' the Breeze
Reaction score
all links working for me w/exception of 1st one, quad..

pic #2 being nicely captured :), = i am intrigued by pic #4, = what being, pls ?

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
I think something is not right, I have actually uploaded these pics and they should be visible. These pics are not through any link so wonder what could be the problem. I will check with Ian and get this sorted. Sorry for the trouble.

Reaction score
I can see the pic's Quad & they are all very good.
Cant see the health & safety bloke in the pictures though, was he at lunch:rolleyes:

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
Now everything should be sorted. What I did was to delete all the pics and uploaded them in PC Review Gallery and provided the links for each photo on this thread. If they should disappear from this thread than it means they also should not be visible in the Gallery which is highly unlikely :D

Thanks to all for being patient :thumb:

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Nice pix Quad :thumb:

I just love # 2, would give a Factory Inspector a field day, that one :D

And as Darcy asked, what be # 4?

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
Darcy/Flops,

Sorry I was too busy trying to get the pictures to show up and in the process totally forgot to answer the question both of you are curious about.

The pic no 4 is a window on the the construction site and I deliberately took it at the unusual angle that you see, basically the camera was tilted 45 degrees instead of maintaining the level horizon. This makes it an abstract shot rather than anything else. Just trying to be different here :D

darcy

Enjoyin' the Breeze
Reaction score
Quadophile said:
Darcy/Flops,

Sorry I was too busy trying to get the pictures to show up and in the process totally forgot to answer the question both of you are curious about.

The pic no 4 is a window on the the construction site and I deliberately took it at the unusual angle that you see, basically the camera was tilted 45 degrees instead of maintaining the level horizon. This makes it an abstract shot rather than anything else. Just trying to be different here :D
def. bein' good go of it, quad :cool: , ~ tuvm! :)

Ask a Question