piano concert flyer

Discussion in 'Microsoft Word Document Management' started by Guest, Mar 8, 2005.

    Does anyone have a sample flyer for a piano concert evening?

    Guest, Mar 8, 2005

    Jay Freedman Guest

    Jay Freedman, Mar 8, 2005

    Guest, Mar 8, 2005

    Jay Freedman Guest

    Nothing? The first two templates I see are for Word 97 or later,
    "Music event program" and "School concert event program". The latter
    even has a picture of a piano keyboard on the cover.

    --
    Regards,
    Jay Freedman

    Jay Freedman, Mar 9, 2005
  5. But they're programs, not flyers.

    --
    Suzanne S. Barnhill
    Microsoft MVP (Word)

    Suzanne S. Barnhill, Mar 9, 2005

    Jay Freedman Guest

    Maybe I'm being obtuse today, but that strikes me as not much difference.
    Just use the cover art and throw away the inside pages.

    --
    Regards,
    Jay Freedman

    Jay Freedman, Mar 9, 2005
  7. Well, that would require imagination. Haven't you noticed that our template
    requesters are rather literal-minded and narrowly focused?

    Suzanne S. Barnhill, Mar 9, 2005

    Jay Freedman Guest

    Really? <chuckle> Who would have thought it??

    --
    Regards,
    Jay Freedman

    Jay Freedman, Mar 9, 2005
  9. To be totally fair in this case (and I consider these template requests to
    be harbingers of the downfall of society, generally), I suspect switching
    from program to flyer would probably also require resizing everything from
    half-sheet of paper to whole sheet. That's not so useful.

    On the other hand, all you need is *any* flyer template, and then borrow the
    piano cover art or download specific clips. But that would require
    thinking. !

    Daiya Mitchell, Mar 9, 2005