Windows XP Photostory 3 trouble

Reaction score
I have three machines that I use Photostory 3 with, and have the same problem on each... namely, when I save a project for NTSC DVD use, then import it into Premiere Pro 1.5 or 2.0 to add motion graphics and multiple songs, I have a number of black holes in the video where photos should be. When I overlay the black holes with photos in Premiere, and trim out the "bad" areas from the timeline, the black holes seem to follow the trim. Surely I am not the only one who has this problem, especially if I encounter it on different machines. HELP!

Reaction score
Update- I have found that if I re-render or re-export (choose the terminology that seems best - I am referring to the same process) it will eventually produce a file that is as it is supposed to be. But to get a file that is free from black spots where there appears to be no photo, it takes a number of trial exports, which is time consuming and totally contrary to the reason that I use this program in the first place: fast and simple.

I think if it allowed for rotation of photos, Photostory 3 would be near perfect. (except for the issue that I started this thread over in the first place!)

Ask a Question