Photography Forum Security

Discussion in 'Windows XP Security' started by Guest, Aug 23, 2005.

    I wondered if you would kindly help me with some advice. I'm afraid I'm
    pretty ignorant, but also quite worried....

    I belong to a small photography site which I joined via my yahoo email
    address.

    I load up pix into the forum section via Photobucket. I load up pix into
    the portfolio section directly by browsing for the pic on my computer.

    Recently someone tried to hack into the site, but it was sorted out.

    It nevertheless left me worrying about my security. I have a Symantic prog
    on my computer, plus ISP firewall protection as well, but could my liasing
    with this site be a potential source of problems if it was hacked into?

    Any advice would be much appreciated.

    Regards,

    Canna W.

    Guest, Aug 23, 2005

    Notan Guest

    Canna W wrote:

    > I wondered if you would kindly help me with some advice. I'm afraid I'm
    > pretty ignorant, but also quite worried....
    >
    > <snip>

    "I have a Symantic prog on my computer,"

    What program would that be?

    Notan

    Notan, Aug 23, 2005

    Hi Notan,