PhotoFiltre Extraordinaire

nocando

For those who don't want to try it you are missing a really excellent
program.
The learning curve is not that great...just fiddle around and you'll figure
it out.
A caution...the undo levels are maxed at 6...I'm trying to figure out how
to increase that.
I've used Adobe Photoshop in the past and currently use CorelDraw &
PhotoPaint v11
and, while this proggie doesn't compare overall it does allow you to do all
kinds of things without having to load your bloatware...especially if all
you need to do is accomplish some relatively simple task or two.
Note that it can do some complex stuff too and check out the Plugin Filters
using the link on his home page.
Besides that, it's beaucoup de fun!.

Home page is
http://www.photofiltre.com/

You can download the English version of the program here:
http://photofiltre.free.fr/utils/pf-setup-en.exe

nocando (but you can!)

Sylvain

A caution...the undo levels are maxed at 6...I'm trying to figure out how
to increase that.

Have a look in Tools / Preferences / History
You may incresase up to 24 levels depending of your available memory.

Regards
Sylvain

Bob Adkins

A caution...the undo levels are maxed at 6...I'm trying to figure out how
to increase that.

It's in the Tools,,Preferrences,,History

There is a combo box that's neat, but not intuitive. It took me a while to
find it too. :)

Bob

dszady

From: Jane <[email protected]>
Newsgroups: alt.comp.freeware
Subject: Re: PhotoFiltre Extraordinaire
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2004 08:33:11 +1300

Here is another pretty good package: http://www.freeserifsoftware.com/

Just use a free email address to register
[...]
Despite the fact that some call it "spamware" I've not had any problem with
that aspect of the serif suite.