Phew what a struggle !!

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
Ha ha finally finished Halo . What a cracking game .
I got stuck at "Final Run" cos I passed a checkpoint and left the game . Came back to it and thought I had to kill all the flood in the dead end canyon before the door would open and it was impossible . Spwent threed ays trying to blast em and finally had to give in and look for a walkthrough .
Ha ha didn't have to killanyof em just had to fly of in the other direction and shoot me way on to the platform .
Ha ha .
Was a great game though and am looking forward to Halo 2 .

laughingsmiley.gif
laughingsmiley.gif
laughingsmiley.gif
laughingsmiley.gif

Ha ha , as I read the walkthrough and the write up about the weapons I found out that the flying thingy had two different types of weapon . Wish I'd known that earlier .

laughingsmiley.gif
laughingsmiley.gif
laughingsmiley.gif
laughingsmiley.gif
laughingsmiley.gif

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
Yup sure was . Found myself really likeing the characters . The music was cool and for an oldish game I thought the graphics were on the whole pretty darn good .

I'm going to have to upgrade me graphics card though as the old 9800SE just won't cut it .

Now all I got to do is finish off Half Life and Tomb Raider and I'm set for round two of all the games .

:D

Alf

Yank Upstart
Reaction score
Halo is a grand game on consoles and mutilplayer is a hoot!
unfortunatly there are alot of jaded pc gamers who dont like Halo because it came out on console first. (even though it was supposed to come out on PC first)

and if you want to play Halo 2 on PC, you gonna need Vista first :D

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
Ah ah I see so I'm expected to pay £100 for Vista , several £100's of pounds for a new system and pay £20ish for the game . Microsoft must be totally insane . The game doesn't even get a decent rating on any game sites .
Sit on it and spin MS .

Alf

Yank Upstart
Reaction score
course, if youve already got a x-box (or better yet a 360) then it wont be much of a problem.
Abarb, could you say the same with newer games... especially on your computer ? :D

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Halo was distinctly average imo. Crysis ftw.

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
Alf said:
course, if youve already got a x-box (or better yet a 360) then it wont be much of a problem.
Abarb, could you say the same with newer games... especially on your computer ? :D

£200 to £300's for an X-Box and £20 to £30 for a game just so MS can show more profit , not likely . The whole idea of pc's and the internet is FREEDOM . I don't really want to suppoet some facist dictatorship that is intent on profit above all else .

Ask a Question