Percentage field having problem

I created a form with link of a table. In that table Percentage field is there.
In runtime if I enter a value in that percentage field, after tabout that
field adding two zeros with that value. For example., I entered the value
100, after tabout it changing the value as 10000.00%. For that field Format
property is set as percent.

Thanks
by
Karthikeyan P

Thank you very much Allen Browne...,
If i enter the value as percentage, It s working fine....
can u please tell me, is there any other way to enter the value without
percentage?

Thanks
Karthikeyan P

Allen Browne

A percent is a fraction of 100.
You can therefore enter 25% as .25

"Karthikeyan Periasamy" <[email protected]>

John W. Vinson

can u please tell me, is there any other way to enter the value without
percentage?

To enter 75% you can either type 75% or .75.

John W. Vinson [MVP]