    this.
    If it's not really possible the way I want it, can you please tell me
    another way to get this working ?

    MrX, Oct 1, 2007

  2. MrX

    Bill Guest

    I would recommend an image file that contains
    "jpg" images stored with names that correspond
    appropriately to a table field value that is included
    in the ReocordSource of the report. (Note that
    whatever that field is needs to be included in the
    report definition even if you have to make it
    "invisible".) Then in your report, create an image
    control, like imMyImage and in the open code
    of the report, include a statement(s) something
    like:

    Me.imMyImage.Picture = "c:\MyReportImages\" & Me.MyImageNameField & ".jpg"

    Where "MyImageNameField" is the field that
    is included in the RecordSource for the report.

    (Note that if you're creating a report with multiple
    records, you would need to put such code in the
    Detail Format Event code.

    Hope this helps you to get started.

    Bill

    Bill, Oct 1, 2007

  3. MrX

    MrX Guest

    On 1 okt, 22:53, "Bill" <> wrote:
    > I would recommend an image file that contains
    > "jpg" images stored with names that correspond
    > appropriately to a table field value that is included
    > in the ReocordSource of the report. (Note that
    > whatever that field is needs to be included in the
    > report definition even if you have to make it
    > "invisible".) Then in your report, create an image
    > control, like imMyImage and in the open code
    > of the report, include a statement(s) something
    > like:
    >
    > Me.imMyImage.Picture = "c:\MyReportImages\" & Me.MyImageNameField & ".jpg"
    >
    > Where "MyImageNameField" is the field that
    > is included in the RecordSource for the report.
    >
    > (Note that if you're creating a report with multiple
    > records, you would need to put such code in the
    > Detail Format Event code.
    >
    > Hope this helps you to get started.
    >
    > Bill
    >
    > "MrX" <> wrote in message

    > >I have a delivery report with products delivered to the costomer. Some
    > > products have certificates, now I have to make a copy to give this to
    > > the costomer. I want to scan the certificates and add the to a report
    > > as pdf or image file (what's possible). All product in the database
    > > have a serial number. I want to save the scanned certificates with the
    > > name of the corresponding product serial number, so Access knows which
    > > certificate file belongs to which product.
    > > Now I want that Access automatically prints the certificates of the
    > > products that are on the delivery note. How can I get this working ? I
    > > have to say, I'm not very good with VBA so I hope you can help me with
    > > this.
    > > If it's not really possible the way I want it, can you please tell me
    > > another way to get this working ?

    Thanks for the reply. I'm working with it and hope I get this working.

    MrX, Oct 5, 2007
  4. MrX

    Bill Guest

    I'll continue to monitor the thread.