PC Studio

Jean Westerfield Ohio County Public Libr

I have a Samsung Eternity SGH-A867 and am having problems with syncing my
personal outlook calendar and my group calendar which is located in my
exchange's public folders.

Gordon

"Jean Westerfield Ohio County Public Libr" <Jean Westerfield Ohio County
Public (e-mail address removed)> wrote in message
I have a Samsung Eternity SGH-A867 and am having problems with syncing my
personal outlook calendar and my group calendar which is located in my
exchange's public folders.

I think you'll find that cell phones will only sync with the default
calendar in the pst file....not with an exchange calendar. (I may be
wrong...)
Consult the manual for your phone...

Jean Westerfield Ohio County Public Libr

Thank you Gordon, I have successfully downloaded one calendar but I need
both. I am thinking that I may need to combine the calenders into my
personal calendar and then load that one only. Seems like to much work!

Brian Tillman [MVP - Outlook]

"Jean Westerfield Ohio County Public Libr" <Jean Westerfield Ohio County
Public (e-mail address removed)> wrote in message
I have a Samsung Eternity SGH-A867 and am having problems with syncing my
personal outlook calendar and my group calendar which is located in my
exchange's public folders.

1) State your Outlook version
2) State the software and version you're using to sync
3) State EXACTLY what "having problems" means and what you're doing when you
have the problems.

Are you using your synch software and the device to try to sync the personal
and the public folders?